Sunday, May 29, 2011

Drum roll please...

Ok so this is seriously big news for the tiny Bolling family..........

We have a kitchen table!!!!!!!!

So no one actually knows how I moved to this great state called California (ha). I shoved everything that I could in the backseat and trunk of a (very tiny) Hyundai Tiburon GT. For those who don't know, it is a very small (albeit FAST) sports car. Yea, you read right. this was my car.....
Can you imagine trying to fit 22 years into this thing????? Well I can tell ya, it ain't easy. So when I moved out here, Darren and I literally had NOTHING. Well, in a matter of 10 months, we have managed to accumulate three, count em, THREE couches, a bed, a fridge, a bookcase, tv stand, night stands, and one toolbox (that was in the KITCHEN of our last house. Gotta love the husband). And now......a table!!!!!!!! Gah! This day has been loooooooong awaited. Just figured I'd share. Because I'm the shit. :) Ok done with the nerd post.

No comments:

Post a Comment